Make A Change festival is a week jam-packed with uplifting action for a wonderfully low-impact city life. The festival takes place from Monday 19th to Sunday 25th of October 2020 (autumn holiday) at locations across The Hague.
Take a look at the programme – new activities are still added each week. You’re free to pick and mix your ideal festival timetable; you can reserve a spot & buy tickets for each activity seperately. Tickets are exclusively sold online.
To keep everything safe and enjoyable, the number of participants in each group is limited. At the program page, you can check which activities are fun for kids, and which are suitable for English speakers (most are).
Reserved a spot, but unable to come? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps we can cheer up someone else with your spot.
Press requests, questions, good ideas? Please contact us at email@example.com
Make A Change is organized by
Kreativ Events x SOOF x Laura Nijhuijs
- The locations will make sure that everyone can participate safely, for instance by providing enough distance between seats and hand washing facilities.
- Children are to be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are non-refundable, except when activities are cancelled due to changing guidelines as prescribed by RIVM (The Dutch Public Health Institute).
- Please meet at the activities’ location 5 minutes before we start. So we can jump in right away!
Take care of each other
- Please remain at home if you’re experiencing fever or cold symptoms
- Keep 1,5 meter distance to other visitors
- Wash your hands regularly and cough & sneeze into your elbow
In for a little